25 Jan 2013

So many Interviews so little time!


As I'm getting some lovely email requests for more information for people writing Steampunk dissertations and projects and things, I thought I'd make it easy for those adorable academics amongst you and pop all the links together in one place.....

So this is just a short list of links to all the blogs/articles that I have been invited to contribute to over the past couple of years... you should find plenty of background information in this lot!

I also have no doubt that with two new books out later this year! (woohoo and more about that later....) I shall have plenty more wisdom to impart, (why is Mr Woppit laughing?)

Let us start with a fun one I did with for the adorable Magda at Mookychick

Next, this is a nice introduction to my world and art with Altered Bits Blog

This is from the Steampunk Community blog!

Then a lovely one with the team who featured me in the Steampunk Bible...and theres even a part two...

If you love my dresses and would like to hear more about how I started out in costume design, this one with Triskelle pictures is for you!

To watch an interview about steampunk fashion I did with The Muse TV click here for part one and here for part two!

Oh and a heres a radio interview with The Geek Show

A crafty one with the Sweater Surgery and a fun one where I rant about gear wheels and Cogs for Steamed Blog.

To learn about my place within the virtual worlds of Caledon and second life you may enjoy The Primograph

Last but not least, of course, another two parter with Steamunk Chronicles here and then here

There are probably more loitering about.... do let me know if I've missed yours or forgotten any and I will add them!

 

2 comments:

  1. Very informative, given me some great places to look for information. My little business has recently started a steampunk jewellery range. Would you mind taking a look and letting us know what you think? www.sparklesbygem.co.uk and facebook page is www.facebook.com/sparklesbygemdesigns Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Corsetsqueen.com manufacture latest design corsets with best quality fabric. we offer buy 1 get 1 free offer, corsets start only $24.99.

    ReplyDelete